Time: 50 min. + 2 hrs. to chill
- 3 ½ cups icing sugar
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 1 ⅓ cup condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Extra icing sugar for garnish
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine sugar and cocoa powder. Mix well.
- Add condensed milk and vanilla. Mix well.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Cover and refrigerate the bowl for 30 minutes.
- Using a spoon, scoop out the dough and roll between your hands to form a ball. Roll cocoa balls in a small bowl with the extra icing sugar and set on a baking sheet.
- Chill the cocoa snowballs for two hours in the refrigerator before enjoying!