Ham, Egg & Cheese Roll-Ups
Fruit isn’t the only kind of roll-up you can make.
Makes: 10 roll-ups
Time: 0:20 minutes
- 10 eggs
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c. baby spinach
- 1 c. chopped tomatoes
- 20 slices of deli ham
- Heat broiler.
- In a large bowl, crack eggs. Whisk together with garlic powder and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add eggs and scramble, stirring occasionally for about 3 minutes. Stir in cheddar cheese until melted, then stir in baby spinach and tomatoes until combined.
- On a cutting board, place two slices of ham on top of each other. Top with a big spoonful of scrambled eggs and roll up. Put a toothpick through the middle to keep it closed. Repeat with remaining ham and scrambled eggs.
- Place roll-ups in a shallow baking dish and broil until ham is crispy, about 5 minutes.